Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it natural for dogs to bite there nails and trim them thereselfs?

he have never took are dog to get his nails cliped! want to know why? well because he is so weird he trims them him self! he does this thing where he bite the tip of his nail. its weird and grose. sometimes we find little peices of his nail laying on the ground! yuckieeeeeee! is this even natural! plus our dog is scared of everything and people mistake our dog for a girl! HES A BOY! AND HE IS 5 YEARS OLD AND STILL CHEWS STUFF UP!Is it natural for dogs to bite there nails and trim them thereselfs?
My dog always keeps his nails short. I used to have to clip them all the time, and he hated it. I think he just learned that he could do it himself, and save both of us the hassle. I haven't clipped his nails since he was 3 months old, and he's now almost 2 1/2!Is it natural for dogs to bite there nails and trim them thereselfs?
My roomie's dog bites his own nails, but they still need to be trimmed. So make sure he is doing a good enough job, you may have to ';touch them up';. My cats also do this.
Wow, I've never heard of this. I wish my dogs would do this, it costs me $32 every few months for the vet to clip their nails. Interesting, but sorry I don't know if that is normal or not.
HELL NO YOUR DOG IS ON CRACK IF HE DOS THAT
A couple of my dogs chew on their nails quite often. They never seem to be able to make them shorter, though. I wish they would because they HATE having their nails clipped.
not at all
sounds like my dog i think that stuff is normal


answer this


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well i don't think that's good your dog seams to be nervous you should try to talk to a vet about it. and u should try to teach it not to bite its nails it cold hurt its nail beds. try getting no chew spray and spray its nails.

1 comment: