Tuesday, January 19, 2010

To gals with long natural nails-Would you ever cut your nails short if your husband or b/f asked you to?

Would you ever allow him to cut them for you? If you have short nails, would you ever grow them out if he asked you to?To gals with long natural nails-Would you ever cut your nails short if your husband or b/f asked you to?
I've had my nails done in a shop on and off since 8th grade. Therefore, I'd tell my husband (my boyfriend in my case) that if I'm paying for, I choose the length and style.





In your case, nicely remind hubby to leave the girl-grooming up to you. Or you can remind him that he could really use some hand lotion for those rough knuckles.








Happy grooming,


kitchen queenTo gals with long natural nails-Would you ever cut your nails short if your husband or b/f asked you to?
Well, if it desperately bothered him, I would. But it's not really his desicion. It's my body and what I want to do with it is up to me. But, if you are the kind person that loves to do everything for others, then you can. Just keep in mind that you don't ever have to do what someone else wants you to do.
no - i keep mine for practicability and what i'm comfortable with.
if it really bothers him i would but if he loved me enough tht wouldn't really matter but i definatley wouldn't allow him to cut them for me he's a guy!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment