Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pink & White Acrylics or Natural Nails with polish?

I am getting my nails done today %26amp; am trying to decide whether to keep my natural nails %26amp; just have them polished or get pink %26amp; white acrylics. I love the look of both. When I try to look at what the trend is, I don't see anyone in the ';media'; with pink %26amp; white acrylics - is this too much of a ';fake'; look? But I do see a large amount of ';everyday'; women with the pink %26amp; whites when I am out %26amp; about. (I live in L.A., just fyi.)Pink %26amp; White Acrylics or Natural Nails with polish?
I live in LA too. I suggest you keep your natural nails. If they are in good shape, then why put acrylic on them. It's pointless. Plus, when you get a great manicure and the polish looks good, people will always compliment you. No one is going to say ';hey great acrylics';. I have long natural nails and get regular manicures and keep my polish impecable (i'm a perfectionist) and I always get compliments. Stick your own beautiful nails :)Pink %26amp; White Acrylics or Natural Nails with polish?
natural. acrylics look fake, trashy, and also DESTROY your nails. they rip off several layers of the nail and it takes forever for your natural nail to grow back to its normal state.
natural nails polished, definitely. yes i think it is too much of a fake look, fake nails remind me of like pam anderson, and i doubt you want to be like her..
Haha my names Stephanie too. I just got mine with the pink and white acrylic and it looks good. You should try it. Just get them short. It really is long, but not freaky long. Hope this helps!:)
Don't go with what other people wear. Do what you want. Why don't you have them do a french manicure with your natural nails?
i always prefer natural nails with polish
i would just paint them. acrylics r a pain!


%26lt;3Q
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment