Saturday, January 23, 2010

Would you rather have fake or natural nails?

for me its gotta be natural nails all the wayWould you rather have fake or natural nails?
NATURAL!


they need to rip up your nail beds for fake ones. ouch.


anyways, i love my nails.Would you rather have fake or natural nails?
well i dont wear fake nails cause i love my nails. but some of my friends do wear fake nails and they all hate the way it leaves there nails afterwoods and i have to agree with them



Natural. Am sure everyone would. For them to have the good look of fake nails, but to have them for there own will be even better.
Natural. Fake nails are tacky and look trashy in my opinion. They're also unsanitary.
Natural.
Natural. I have the worst luck with fake nails, and everyone can tell when they're fake.
Natural, fakes are bad for the nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment