Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there a natural way to make your nails grow faster ?

Take a multivitamin, eat fruits, and drink water daily. You can also massage your cuticle area every once and a while with olive oil or jojoba.


Also-when polishing, try to purchase a fortifying polish-this will help protect your nail while receiving the beauty of a manicure.





God BlessIs there a natural way to make your nails grow faster ?
Yes, there is. The more we use hand creams the stronger our nails become %26amp; the faster. Use a good hand %26amp; nail cream once to twice a day and keep them nourished and they will grow.





If you want a free method use olive oil. Rub the oil into the cuticles %26amp; nail bed once to twice a day and just let the oil sink in like a normal lotion. The oil with add extra nourishment to your nails and keep the cuticles soft.





I used to study beauty therapy and as we constantly had our hands dipped in different types of lotion all day the result was very healthy nails which grew faster than normal when I didn't use a hand lotion!





So give that a whirl :)Is there a natural way to make your nails grow faster ?
Yup, drink milk! I promise you.





If you absolutely hate milk, then you can take calcium supplements. A friend of mine swears by collagen, which makes her hair super shiny and healthy and her nails stronger. I haven't tried collagen pills personally though.
Well when I want my nails to grow faster I do this.


You know where your nail ends and your skin starts..


well i push my skin back(towards the palm of the hand)


I do it a lot and it works for me.


I hope it helps..and i can't find another ways to explain it.
Keep your hands really moisturized with lotion. Every time you wash your hands put lotion on, or just whenever you can.





The lotion always makes my nails grow, and keeps them nice and long and pretty.
I guess this isn't really natural, but Sally Hansen has a clear nailpolish that seriously works. Its in a gold bottle and you can find it at target or walmart for like $4
calcium helps. also getting pregnant...lol!
ya i think in the nail sections at like target or whatever, they have like a product that helps
ive heard rubbing REAL garlic on your nails works...but like the real stuff that stinks
soak them, that works fast
use garlic on your nails..I know it Stinks but works

No comments:

Post a Comment