Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls only -Do you keep you nails natural or Do you use fake ones?

Both.





When I get tired of my natural nails breaking and becoming all uneven, I do my gels.Girls only -Do you keep you nails natural or Do you use fake ones?
natural.


fake nails look good and all but they are a pain in the ***.


i tare them off on my pants and doors and just random stuff.


also if you leave fake nails on for too long they eat away at your actual nails, then you can nothing and it hurts !Girls only -Do you keep you nails natural or Do you use fake ones?
natural. if i had fake ones my finger tips would be bleeding. i can't handle my nails at all. i bite them and rip them... i'm pretty bad with them... my friend has fake ones, and she can't open a soda can anymore. ha i laugh at her.
Natural. Fake is nice on occasion. I've just seen too many girls ruin their nails with fake. Plus, they're so overplayed. Just keep your nails a healthy length and invest in a nail buffer. Gives it a good clean look.
NATRUAL


haha everything


but my hair
Natural.


I had fake ones for prom.


I liked them.


Then they pissssed me off.


And i tore them the hellll off :)
fake ones a majority of the time. acrylic.
natural
Natural.


But I bite them.
My nails are all Natural :]


I just painted them white today.


fake nails are annoying and a pain.
natural most of the time cause my nail are long but sometimes i wear the fake one too
Natural but I bite them -_-
NATURAL, I FEEL WEIRD WHEN I WEAR FAKE NAILS!
well natural because they grow and dont break
i use my real nails but i paint them all different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment