Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do gel nails ruin your natural nails?

Please Answer. Links Appreciated.


Do gel nails ruin your natural nails?
It doesn't matter are they gel or acrylic. They ( unfortunately ) ruin nails. I have just get rid of them and my nails are wrecked.Do gel nails ruin your natural nails?
Honestly, Any type of acrylic or gel wraps for your nails are bad for them and can ruin your nail but its not bad if you get them done once in awhile. I got my nails done alot of times and they did ruin my nails but my nails looked pretty for a few weeks.. =) Now I use green tea cuticle remover and calcium nail polish stuff by Nutra Nail that strengthens your nails and makes them grow quicker! It really works too. I like natural nails better than the other ones. Im always painting my nails now and lookn at them =) so thats just my opinion...
definitely not as bad as acrylics they damage your nails and weaken them but gels ones are the best type you can get they cost slightly more but is soo worth it..they are even thiner then acrylics so they feel and look more natural..
No I had them constantly on for over a year .Now I don't wear them anymore but my nails are so much stronger.Just make sure you get them filled about every two weeks .
I think that they could if your not careful.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment