Friday, January 15, 2010

How Can I Get My Natural Nails To Grow Out?

i need them to grow out. how long will it take? will i have to buy anything special.? i have an issue with biting my nails. help?How Can I Get My Natural Nails To Grow Out?
i used to bite my nails so much when i was younger. if you let them grow without biting they should grow back pretty quickly, a week or two depending on how long you consider ';long';. you can also follow the guidelines here http://www.ehow.com/how_2352824_grow-lon鈥?/a> to help you keep the nails strong.








as for biting...what helped me stop was actually painting my nails!!! I found that if i had polish on i didn't feel compelled to bite (cuz that would be gross lol) good luck!How Can I Get My Natural Nails To Grow Out?
Just let them groww...

Report Abuse



If you keep your nails painted you stop biting them because nail polish is very nasty. If you don't want to have them colored all the time just paint them clear a good clear coat keeps your nails strong.
well you can go to a store like wal mart and by growth nails its like nail polish but it has no color and it makes you nails grow. As lons as you dont bite your nails.
put bright coloured nailpolish on them alot, make an effort to make them look nice while they're short and you wont want to ruin them
long nails are gross but if you must then just wait

No comments:

Post a Comment