Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are natural ways to make your nails stronger?

my nails kinda grow long.. but they are sooo thin and they bend and brake like paper. is there any ways to make my nails stronger and grow fast. like i herd about garlic but idk how to use it. any other ways besides buying stuff?What are natural ways to make your nails stronger?
Uh, i went to the doctor cause my nails always breaking off and short, anyway he told me to take these pills called one a day teen advantage complete multivitamin, it works really good. My nails are also long too.What are natural ways to make your nails stronger?
Drink Milk, I love Milk I drink a lot and eat a lot of cheese to sometimes lol but I noticed I cut my fingernails a few days ago and when I drink a lot of milk or eat cheese they grow so fast and there pretty strong.
eat dairy for calcium:


cheese


milk


yogurt


ice cream


cottage cheese


all that jazz. (also helps hair, bones, and teeth(which are bones))
Milk is the best, I've been drinking 2+ glasses a day like for my entire life and mine are strong as chit.





Also helps with strong bones too, I always win head butting and punching contests

No comments:

Post a Comment