Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whats a safe and natural way to make nails grow faster?

take some gelatin pills ( =Whats a safe and natural way to make nails grow faster?
I've heard something about putting your finger tips in lemon juice or lime juice..Whats a safe and natural way to make nails grow faster?
Well now- you may think that an answer from a grown man is an odd thing. But this one is a professional classical guitarist. We actually use our nails to pluck the strings in the right hand. They're crucial to the sound. When they break it's a real pain.


The BEST product out there- which I recommend to my students and which all universally report back to me as really WORKING is Mane and Tail Hoofmaker. Yep- they use it on horse's hooves. It's there in most chain drugstores.


It absolutely works for me.
Try taking Biotin.. You can find it at your local Retail store like Target or a Vitamin Store. My Hair Stylist reccomended it and it works.. Helps the hair grow too.
try someone vitamins from GNC that are for you skin, hair %26amp;%26amp; nails, they make them grow fasts %26amp;%26amp; keep them strong..

No comments:

Post a Comment