Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm a prep. I have long natural nails. What an I do to stop the from people asking me are those arcrlics?

I DO NOT wnat 2 cut them and I constanly have nail polish onI'm a prep. I have long natural nails. What an I do to stop the from people asking me are those arcrlics?
You can't, people will ask questions that are none of their business for a variety of reasons





When I was younger people were always asking me if my teeth were my own, no kidding. They were very straight and white and I smile a lot, they thought I'd had work done, or maybe they were dentures because they are so perfect!





Sometimes people think it's a compliment, sometimes they want to ask you where you get them done because they would like beautiful nails as well? Who knows?





Why do people think that they can put their hand on a pregnant womans stomach?





Enjoy your nails, the rest of us wish we had 'em!I'm a prep. I have long natural nails. What an I do to stop the from people asking me are those arcrlics?
You are you and there are noes.
Well get over your self. I have big t--- and everone asks me all the time can I see..Can I touch are they fake and I dont get mad, They just want to know.
tell them that they r real duh! or stop putting nail polish on


thats a dumb question


ppl lik u give preps a bad name
Just deal with em'. Odviously they love your nails if they like it that much. I get the same thing when they're painted. (and long!) Don't listen to the as* who said you give preps a bad name.
Who cares if they ask you. Does it really matter?
Don't wear nail polish, that makes them look fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment