Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you prefer acrylic nails or natural nails?

i like my natural nails,but acrylic nails look way better than my real ones will ever look.and some of the fake nails dont break,and stay on for a long time. u can find sum fake nails that almost look real,but r kinda faky.they look really real but if u like grab them u can feel its fake.What do you prefer acrylic nails or natural nails?
Natural.What do you prefer acrylic nails or natural nails?
i have always had long nails


so i do not think i woud like the fake ones
Natural nails.
I like natural nails...
acrylic nails are prettier but hard to maintain. if your natural nails are strong and long, thats the best bet. and alot cheaper too. lol.
natural.. acrylic look fake.
I think everyone would love natural nails,but lets face it we can never get our nails to look that great! Have you concidered solar nails? they look and feel natural. Oh and trust me they don't break.
natural 100% . well looked after long natural nails always look best . :%26gt;
natural
I grow my natural nails out and get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment