Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys do you like natural nails or fake nails on your lady?

do you prefer a woman with nails that she grows out and gets manicured or fake professional acrylic nails like french tip or another styleGuys do you like natural nails or fake nails on your lady?
Either. They just can't be overtly fake... like 2 inches long or something... that's horrendousGuys do you like natural nails or fake nails on your lady?
natural, hands down.





Also, this is just me but nails that are too long kinda creep me out!


It also looks really unhygienic.
Natural is best !
I like fake nails if that makes her happy. Personally, I don't have preference.
visit this site
It doesn't really matter. As long as she's hot or sexy.... And likes me, that's a big plus.
I don't know about other guys but I'm not interested in nails. I prefer a girl that keeps them short.
good or bad looking


natural is best
no preference just not red

No comments:

Post a Comment